Registration is Open
|4 mile timed|
|1.8 mile untimed|
(12 and under)
(2 Adult/2 Kids Race)
|Upgrade to Tech Shirt|
There are four ways to Register for the 2017 Valentine Run:
Please note: Those registering online will receive an automatic e-mail confirmation of entry. There is a surcharge to register online. The surcharge is a “convenience fee” that is collected by the credit card/online registration company. If you wish to avoid the surcharge, we suggest registering with a check by U.S. mail. Mailed entries are not confirmed by mail or email.
2. Mail-In Registration Form. Mail-in entry forms must be postmarked by midnight on February 5, 2017.
3. In Person: On Friday, February 10, 2017 from 10 am to 7 pm at the Fleet Feet store located at 2311 J Street, Sacramento.
4. On Race Day: Register from 6:30 am – 7:50 a.m. at the race site.
Refund Policy: All entries are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Event happens rain or shine.
Family Pack Registration Instructions
1. Go to Online registration
2. Select Family (2 Adults/2 Kids)
3. Follow prompts to register first adult
4. Continue to Checkout and select “Add Another” to enter next family member
5. Select Family (2 Adults / 2 kids) – (disregard the price, it will correct itself.)
6. Enter next family member info
7. Continue and repeat process for family members 3 & 4.
8. Select Checkout>>Payment to conclude your Family pack registration.
Not sure if you’re already registered?
Virtual Runner: Register and raise funds even if you can’t join us and we’ll send you an official t-shirt to say “Thanks.”
Race day materials (bib, timing chip, etc.) and in person registration will be available at the Sacramento Fleet Feet store at 2311 J Street on Friday, Feb. 10th from 10 am to 7 pm. Packets will not be mailed. You may also register and pick up race materials on the morning of the event at the race site from 6:30a.m. – 7:50 a.m